When you come to see us for the first time, we’re just going to chat. We’ll answer any questions you have and give you the grand tour of the office. Orthodontic treatment can be intimidating, even scary, and we know that. We’re going to walk you through everything step by step before we start any treatment. Your comfort and peace of mind is our priority, so if you feel uncertain or uncomfortable at any point during the first meeting or any visit after, please let us know.
Your Financial Options
Orthodontic treatment is different for every patient, just like the cost of treatment. We will work with you to create a payment plan based on your needs and insurance coverage. We can assist you in submitting insurance claims for treatment received in our office and walk you through the particulars of your specific plan.
Getting started, one step at a time
1. Give us a call to schedule your first visit and fill out our new patient forms.
2. When you come in, we’ll give you the grand tour and take a few pictures.
3. Dr. Rudd will walk you through your evaluation and answer any questions.
4. If you’re ready for treatment, we’ll work together to design a care plan that fits you.
5. You’ll work with our treatment coordinator to coordinate your financial plan and then we will schedule your next appointment.
6. That’s it! You’re officially on the treatment trail.